Sign up for our WellCast newsletter for more of the love, lolz and happy! http://goo.gl/GTLhb
Check out today's worksheet: http://bit.ly/XhcEMV
If public speaking sounds like your worst nightmare, you're not alone. You're one of the estimated 70 percent of the population that has an intense fear of public speaking. That's OK. On today's WellCast, we've got our Triple P method that will keep you calm during that next oral report and keep your breakfast where it belongs. Ready?
Check out some other awesome episodes of WellCast:
1. Coming Out http://goo.gl/amysN
2. Coping With Grief http://goo.gl/aD4OH
3. How to Break the Ice http://goo.gl/CmS8O
4. Dealing With Rejection http://goo.gl/f3Pw5
5. Party Survival Guide for Introverts http://goo.gl/WYZVe
In this twice-a-week show, we explore the physical, mental and emotional paths to wellness. With an emphasis on education, the show addresses both the latest trends and long-standing practices of wellness—everything from the efficacy of the gratitude experiment to the importance of sunshine and vitamin D. Follow along as your host, Kate, guides you through a bi-weekly journaling exercises that helps you apply what you've learned. The ultimate goal: one year, one show, one journal, one collective journey to wellness.
Like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/WellCast/125889220888704
Follow us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/watchwellcast
Find us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/101009708775063073461/posts
Follow us on Tumblr! http://watchwellcast.tumblr.com
Follow us on Instagram! http://goo.gl/q3IUC
Follow us on Pinterest! http://goo.gl/lNhu2
Tips on presentations
1. No one will remember and half of the people that you are presenting to, you will never see again once you finish school
2. The audience will be most likely be worrying about how they did or will do during your presentation
3. Most of the class will probably not even listen (but that depends on your class) in my class, the students are either on computers or talking to the person beside them
this shit made me more nervous for my speech FUCKING THANKS
Being more specific and less rude; Your voice almost gave me an anxiety attack, get to the point, stop trying so hard. Its extremely annoying. I get it, your fanbase is probably small children so talking like this is amusing for them but what you need to realize is, toddlers aren't giving 10 minute presentations to a crowd of 1000 people so your demographic isn't the one watching this. Tone it down bud.