Upon completing this IUWNE course, the student should be able to meet these objectives:
CCNA Wireless (Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless) validates associate-level knowledge and skills to configure, implement and support of wireless LANs, specifically those networks using Cisco equipment.
With a CCNA Wireless certification, network professionals can support a basic wireless network on a Cisco WLAN in small / medium sized businesses to enterprise network.
NetCertExpert, Inc. is a leading training provider who offer a course for IT Engineers to learn to pass the CCNA Wireless certification exam.
- Describe wireless fundamentals, such as topologies, RF principles and math, antennas, spread spectrum technologies, frames and physics, wireless regulatory bodies, standards and certifications, and the non-802.11 wireless technologies and their impact on Wi-Fi
- Describe Cisco Unified Wireless Network basics, and configure a Cisco Unified Wireless Network controller
- Describe and configure default operating system wireless-client configuration tools; use Cisco AnyConnect; and describe the Cisco Compatible Extensions program
- Describe and configure WLAN security
- Describe how to manage a wireless network from the Cisco WCS
- Describe how to maintain and troubleshoot wireless networks
Visit our YouTube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/NetCertExpert