This three-lesson course addresses the marginalization and unique challenges facing women and girls - from gender discrimination and inequality in education to a lack of opportunity in business to assaults on their safety and dignity from gender-based violence. The course offers practical steps for individuals in business, government, and civil society to take to alleviate these challenges and empower female populations politically, socially, and economically.
Gender-based violence is a global epidemic. It crosses every social and economic class, ethnicity, race, religion, and education level, and transcends international borders. This lesson covers the facts and consequences surrounding violence against women and girls, the responsibility that men have in preventing gender-based violence, and the necessary and practical approaches to ending it.
It’s funny you can stop violence against women but men can get beat up and kicked and get beach poured in his eyes and nobody cares
But if u so much as tap a women on her shoulder and everybody will kick you on the floor and again nobody cares
This video is a result of feminist propaganda. 70% of DV is initiated by women. For the truth, see the following videos:
1. *Dr. Tonia Nicholls – The uncomfortable facts on IPV*
2. *Police Training for Domestic Violence with Donald Dutton*
3. *Julio shares his experience with domestic violence & the justice system*
4. *Christina Hoff Sommers on Violence Against Women*
5. *The Truth About Domestic Violence - You'll Never Believe...*