Join Life Mastery Accelerator:
Suffer from Binge Eating Disorder (BED) or Emotional Eating? I've formerly had binge eating disorder and was able to overcome it using these steps. Learn secrets on how to stop binge eating disorder and emotional eating once and for all.
For the Brain Over Binge book to stop binge eating, get it on Amazon here:
★☆★ VIEW THE BLOG POST: ★☆★
★☆★ SUBSCRIBE TO ME ON YOUTUBE: ★☆★
★☆★ FOLLOW ME BELOW: ★☆★
★☆★ MY BOOKS & PRODUCTS: ★☆★
Kindle Money Mastery: http://www.kmoneymastery.com
24 Hour Book: http://www.24hourbook.com
Life Mastery Book: http://projectlifemastery.com/lifemasterybook
Kindle Marketing Secrets: http://projectlifemastery.com/kindlemarketingsecrets
★☆★ RECOMMENDED RESOURCES: ★☆★
Thank you very much this helped a lot! I loved this video and will subscribe to this channel for the proper guide to this! This helped me stop going to the pantry after school, and had let me focus on training as I lost 10 pounds of fat and became ripped thanks to you! 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
This is so me, I know so much about health and fitness yet I don't seem to understand why this is happening to me, I was never like this, and it's been months ..thank you so much for sharing your story
I’ve binged ate myself up 50 pounds and I hate myself and feel disgusted. I don’t think when the urge comes on but after I’m done I just sit there angry at myself that I failed again. I’ve never binged till a year and a half ago and it’s killing me.
The goal is to get-rid of my binge eating episodes. I don't go on week-long binges, but I have triggers that cause it. Having one bite of a particular food can cause me to binge, mostly sugary foods. I am dieting, and lately, I feel like I would have to pause that for a month or two, to get this in order, but I don't want to give up on my goals. Time to weigh things out and figure out which one is more important and beneficial.
I just had lap band surgery a year ago and I'm beginning with this pattern of eating. And only with junk food and in my mind comes thoughs about tomorrow will be a new day and I going to do a lot of exercise, but I repeat the same eating conduct. I don't almost regain weight that I lost but I just waiting the moment, really this is crazy and I feel frustration.
You're absolutely right about the brain pattern, which was created a while ago and we need just slowly change the CD in our brain. But there's also something, what is usually ignored when we're talking about b.e.d. It's an emotional aspect, and what I mean by that, is that quite often guilt or shame are leading us unconsciously through life and are making us addicted and unhappy. And we can't talk about recovering from the bed without working with our feeling of shame or guilt, recognising emotions, fears etc. What helped me - it was a book by Svetlana Bronnikova which is called Intuitive eating, and oh man, it literally saved my life at some point. Briefly what I want add:
- until we are dieting/ counting calories/ making high calories days/ playing mind games with our bodies, we CAN NOT recover from that shit.
- It's about being present every day during every meal, asking yourself "Which emotion am I feeling rn, why do I want to eat that whole pizza, from which part of myself I'm trying to escape?". Just stop for a moment next time and ask yourself frankly. Did your crush post a pic with his gf? Do you have some stressful job interview soon? Or maybe you met with your friend and you realised that your life is different and you feel bad? Have you fell in love and you are too scared to say that? Do you abandon some big ideas in your life? Not moving forward? Don't feel comfortable with your friend for some reasons? Doing the wrong job? Ask yourself honestly. And then continue - if you still have a desire to, or postpone for 10-20 minutes.
- doing exercises for feeling good, living active life BUT no stuff like "no pain no gain". If you are healthy person - you're welcome, but if you know what is it not to be able go out because of feeling so ashamed about what a piece of unnecessary shit you are after overeating - trust me, that's the right time to say"fuck off" to all these supermotivated quotes in your insta. Yoga for 30 mins or cardio for 20, walking some summer evening or hiking - try to move regularly, take breaks when you need, work out for feeling energised.
- meet more inspiring people
- do researches. about emotions, about yourself, get to know yourself more from all aspects - what you like to wear, which person is making you feel good and comfortable, what kind of food is your must have, what would you like to create etc.
- meditation. yeeeah, 5 mins per day can change your life! focus on your breathing/don't try to control it, just concentrate
- make sure you are doing little steps towards your dream. if you live the life which reality is making for you, if you are way too humble to the superficial reality not inner - your soul will demands a Vendetta, man.
- don't give up. go slowly - step by step, one step back today, one step forward tomorrow, it's fine. You're doing fine.
I actually burst into tears watching this because I could relate so much to it. Now every time I think of ice-cream, pastries, pizza or any high carb, high fat food, I'm going to think of it covered in shit!! lol.
I've always been a Fat Kid. i developed this Disorder at a very young Age, Maybe when i was like 5 or 6. I've struggled a Lot. I'm still Struggling a lot, & i won't ever give up till i succeed.
Thanks for sharing this Video Mate 🍺🍻
this is really hard when you live in a Latin family of 7 people. Our refrigerator & cabinet is always filled with unhealthy foods and snacks. convincing them to diet with me is like convincing a starving lion not to eat you ...POINTLESS. the only way I won't be able to eat unhealthy, is if I'm not around unhealthy food. I could wait until I get my own house but I'd be over 500 pounds by then :( idk what to do
6th April 2007
My worst binge day
i ate between 6pm and 12 AM:
5 Pizza boxes (all extremely mini slices but still)
7 HUGE chicken wraps
3 bags of chips
Two plates of spaghetti
4 kinder buenos
4 cans of 7up.
insert below ur worst binge ever.
I have ADD and for those who know how it is they'll know it comes with compulsive eating. I am struggling with my weight which is 130k now I reached a point where my knees and my back hurts and I really don't know what to do. it seems like nothing is working with me and I'm so down and always feel like shit.
My question is about the one day a week when you're supposed to have the higher caloric day. How is it possible to both not consider this, nor treat it as a binge day. It's almost as if there is one "binge" day a week, no? I just bought that book on Amazon, but can't find an inexpensive deal on the Tony Robbin's series. Can I accomplish beating this thing and changing my life without that part? Thank you my friend. Peace, Love, & Kindness....✌️❤️🌼
I advice to go to a psychiatrist to help to sort out your feelings. Also being a woman with fluctuations in hormones has a huge impact on hunger/body image. Many women get binge urges up to a week before their period starts, so that can be something one have to recognize and work on. There are natural herbs one can use to help to keep your mood swings at check and helping balancing your hormones. Many people who binge eat have issues with shame, guilt and boundaries. It's a very self-destructive behavior. Have you ever had anyone in your life trespassing your boundaries earlier in your life? Do you never know when enough is enough because you got your emotional/physical boundaries violated early on? Important questions to be asked. You can basically forget changing surface level shopping patterns if you dont work on potential mental/emotional root causes behind these patterns in the first place.
thank you for this video man! I came across it about a month ago and have been very desperate, kept sliding back into binge eating. I did follow your advice and put myself through "The Body You Deserve" course as well as getting "Brain Over Binge".. and how I feel now is completely different. I do have fears and shadows now and then but I developed some very great coping mechanisms and feel in control of my urges now :) Even if things will get difficult, I know I can handle it. Once again, thank you! ^_^
This is a great video. I've struggled with binge eating for a few years now it has taken over my life. I feel like I'm missing out on so much. Just downloaded the brain over binge book and I'm going to give that a read. Thank you for this very informative video!
I had a bad binge last night. I couldn't sleep it was keeping me up thinking how weak I am to keep repeating the same bad habits over and over again. Thank you for your video it reminded me the animal brain has taken over and I am in control over the way I react to situations. I've struggled with body issues my entire life and your video is another reminder of hope that I needed to hear right now. Thank you again.